Re: sent mail stuck in outbox

If you would like some custom help, you know the drill:
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.

"walt" <wtwining@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%2349GnRJ9KHA.980@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same problem..... Did u Get that fixed?????

  • Re: Windows Mail suddenly started asking for sign on information.
    ... If you want some custom help, post *your* error message. ... often are subtle differences not apparent to the untrained eye. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail suddenly started asking for sign on information.
    ... You know the drill. ... If you would like some custom help, ... We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cant send my emails
    ... Don't assume that your error message is identical to someone else's. ... There are subtle differences that only an expert would notice. ... If you want some custom help, right-click on your error message, copy, ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send mail either
    ... Don't assume that your error message is identical to someone else's. ... There are subtle differences that only an expert would notice. ... If you want some custom help, right-click on your error message, copy, ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send email help!!
    ... We have no way of knowing which other comments you are referring to. ... If you would like some custom help, right-click on your error message, copy, ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)