Re: Unable to delete / empty my deleted mail box

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

If any messages can't be deleted, apply this Microsoft fix:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090

Although that article only mentions Outbox, it works for all mail folders.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"gsinnc" <gsinnc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B2C1EDAD-5F63-4424-93CB-6CD30B0139E4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"gsinnc" wrote:

I used to be able to right click on the "deleted items" folder in my mail box
and get an option "empty deleted items" and could permanently delete the
items. Now when I try this function I get an "unknown error" message and it
will not let me delete them.

ok ... now I find it won't let me delete most items in my deleted mail
folder!!

  • Re: Unable to delete / empty my deleted mail box
    ... Although that article only mentions Outbox, it works for all mail folders. ... and get an option "empty deleted items" and could permanently delete the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Lost email messages
    ... If messages can't be displayed nor deleted, apply this Microsoft fix: ... Although that article only mentions Outbox, it works for all mail folders. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: The message could not be deleted
    ... Although that article only mentions Outbox, it works for all mail folders. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I have a mail from Dell stuck in my inmail box. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Answer to not being able to delete e-mail :-)
    ... If any messages can't be deleted, apply this Microsoft fix: ... Although that article only mentions Outbox, it works for all mail folders. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Corrupt messages
    ... Although that article only mentions Outbox, it works for all mail folders. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I have found the only way to delete a undeleteable message is to delete ... re-open windows mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)