Re: deleting an email account

You can remove an account via Tools | Accounts.

steve

"Linda Rebbe" <Linda Rebbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B821934D-82FD-420E-8490-D0FF9CA0D63A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't send or recieve amy emails from my account. how do I fix this or do I
have to delete this account . and there are more thing one account how do I
get rid of them

if you have to get bacck to me you ahve to use
lindarebbe@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: images blocked
    ... I had SP1 and even V2.2 but still had the similar issue after a hard install. ... "Steve Cochran" wrote in message ... If you go to the Control Panel | User Accounts, you should see an ASP.NET account that was created. ... wonder if there's some underlying security settings in that .NET Framework ...
  • Re: XP: Cool feature with a weakness
    ... "I can, from a user account, hold down the control, option and Apple ... Snit will change the criteria from his OP: ... Wow, Steve, how poorly your predictions are. ... with his lies, you come over the hill in the nick o' time.... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: XP: Cool feature with a weakness
    ... "I can, from a user account, hold down the control, option and Apple keys ... Snit will change the criteria from his OP: ... Wow, Steve, how poorly your predictions are. ... a modern Mac while pressing the number 8 and it will "screw with" others ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: user profile question
    ... What is the "Admin" folder, please write the full name and path of the account, don't abbreviate the spelling. ... My understanding is that you were running the computer on the built-in "Administrator" account and that it was corrupted and that you now wanted to try to rebuild this profile folder. ... Thanks, Steve T. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: user profile question
    ... Scrolling down I have the User profile that I created named Steve. ... What is the "Admin" folder, please write the full name and path ... of the account, don't abbreviate the spelling. ... I guess I'm just confused when you say "Administrator". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)