Re: deleting an email account

Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread.

Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish

To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus

Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus
http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-Plus
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Linda Rebbe" <Linda Rebbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B821934D-82FD-420E-8490-D0FF9CA0D63A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't send or recieve amy emails from my account. how do I fix this or do I
have to delete this account . and there are more thing one account how do I
get rid of them

if you have to get bacck to me you ahve to use
lindarebbe@xxxxxxxxx

.