Re: deleting an email account

Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread.

Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish

To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus

Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus
http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-Plus
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Linda Rebbe" <Linda Rebbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B821934D-82FD-420E-8490-D0FF9CA0D63A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't send or recieve amy emails from my account. how do I fix this or do I
have to delete this account . and there are more thing one account how do I
get rid of them

if you have to get bacck to me you ahve to use
lindarebbe@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: New user - repeated password requests in WM
    ... mail account in your Windows Mail program, ... right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... your antivirus may need to be uninstalled. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email from one of two accounts; can receive on both
    ... and the other account works both ways fine still. ... diabling the antivirus but to no avail. ... with Windows Mail. ... There is not error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to send mail out through windows mail
    ... restart Windows Mail, then recreate the account with the correct settings. ... This server requires a secure connection ... Is the error message I recieve when I try to send a message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... You were right - I did mean that Yahoo emails were no longer showing up ... change the Properties to leaving a copy on the server so now I can get those. ... Subject 'yoohoo', Account: ... downloaded in Windows Mail are removed from the Yahoo server? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error Number: 0x800CCC92
    ... Do you have another mail account you can try on that computer? ... they are compatible with Windows Mail. ... which is more resistant to corruption effects from antivirus programs. ... If no improvement, right-click on the error message, copy, then ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)