deleting an email account

I can't send or recieve amy emails from my account. how do I fix this or do I
have to delete this account . and there are more thing one account how do I
get rid of them

if you have to get bacck to me you ahve to use
lindarebbe@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: SMTP mailflow problem
    ... Merv has given you the fix for a problem that should'nt exist, ... extra to manage an account & a laptop for this guy. ... Connector does not have that checked. ... I can't remember why that recipient policy is needed - can someone ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OWC COM Object Credentials in ASP.NET and Web Services
    ... I did fix this issue once. ... you will need to make sure that the account is part of the OLAP ... > was to set the ASPCOMPAT property of the web form page to true. ... > the code is sitting in code behind form, BUT NOT FOR WEB SERVICES. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components)
  • Re: Outlook 2007 woes - getting stuck at "updating cached messages
    ... and then "updating cache 250/xxx" issue crops up through ... Good thing I have iphone and web access to this email account. ... I can watch it go into an infinate loop of send/recieve, ... FIX - I deleted and re-established my IMAP account, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • RE: Mailmerge works for me but not my client!
    ... On his PC are 2 user accounts - one I use for maintenance and the ... account it opens and merges successfully. ... error trap everywhere - but this looks like a bug in Access / Word. ... However I am at a loss as to how to find the cause and fix it. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Old thread, but NO, that is not what the poster means - he means "REPLY"
    ... either - this is directly in Outlook, when you look at the Account ... send through, but there has GOT to be fix that says, "Also make ... but Outlook will always revert to the Exchange address. ... Directly posting to the Microsoft newsgroups is the best way. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)