RE: e mail home page

"Graham" wrote:

When my wife was using Windows mail she did something and lost the box in the
LH upper corner which lists the inbox, deleted items, sent items and junk
mail.
When we open up Windows mail the only thing that opens is the inbox.
How do we get this box back so we access the above items.

Click on local folders and then click on each folder.

  • Re: Can I set Windows Mail up with 2-4 email accounts
    ... but, when I set up one e-mail, mail comes in to a "Local Folders" "Inbox", so ... going to "Local Folders" "Inbox"? ... If I can set up more than one account, ... will Windows Mail automatically log into and download all of the email ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: WANT INBOX TO BE SHOWN WHEN STARTING WINDOWS MAIL
    ... I want the content of the Inbox to be shown right away - when entering ... I have just started using a new e-mail adress, when oppening Windows Mail ... Window Mail starts by showing "Local Folders" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: default opening page for windows mail
    ... When it opens to "Local Folders" are the other folders (including Inbox) ... My Windows Mail always used to open to "inbox". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Default box
    ... Express opens? ... I want one of my boxes (under local folders) to be the ... default, instead of Inbox. ...
  • Re: start up inbox , how to restore
    ... Not sure what starting up in the "local folders page" means. ... Go to View, Layout, select "Show preview pane". ... Windows mail now starts up in the local folders page instead of the inbox, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)