Re: e mail home page

View | Layout | Folder List. Check it.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"Graham" <Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:75D54688-7E8F-4B8A-8DA3-525755FB2685@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When my wife was using Windows mail she did something and lost the box in the
LH upper corner which lists the inbox, deleted items, sent items and junk
mail.
When we open up Windows mail the only thing that opens is the inbox.
How do we get this box back so we access the above items.

  • Re: Troubles on my mind
    ... the first message appears in the preview pane. ... Inbox, I go there after OE is loaded. ... Create your own user defined folders for storing ... >>> When opening Outlook Express 6, SP2, the program opens but the first ...
  • Re: OE6 doesnt recognize ".email" file?
    ... Trying to open the attachment from there yields the same results - ... > "Unknown File Type"? ... > Outlook Express" just opens a new message with the attachment in it? ... by taking an normal E-mail from my Inbox and saving it as Test.email ...
  • Re: return to inbox after deleting a message
    ... text when I open my Inbox. ... > I forgot to include that I do not use the preview pane option of IE ... I open the messages in their own window ... > automatically opens that email into it instead of closing out the ...
  • Re: my oe is running slow
    ... > now it takes that long pulse when it finally opens the homepage is ... > blank and i have to click the inbox and then click the ... Then compact it with File | Folder | Compact while in the Inbox. ... Options in Internet Explorer. ...
  • Re: OE6 doesnt recognize ".email" file?
    ... the content is garbage then OE probably will just open in some undetermined ... >> Outlook Express" just opens a new message with the attachment in it? ... > by taking an normal E-mail from my Inbox and saving it as Test.email ... > I just did another related test to confirm that dragging an .eml ...