Re: problems with pdf attachments

You might also send yourself a message with a large (comparably sized) image and see if the same thing happens if an image is involved to see if its related to file type or not.

steve

"Steve Cochran" <scochran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23MlDSn68KHA.4648@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't have a clue then, since you indicated there is no problem in opening it. If the size is huge, there may be some delay in moving it from folder to folder, but otherwise I don't have a clue.

steve

"Duane Hebert" <spoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uCdf0Q68KHA.5476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Duane Hebert" <spoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:O$2erA68KHA.3176@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I use ccleaner daily so that doesn't help.
I tried downloading the WMUtil thing and I will try that.
Thanks.

No luck. Cleanup and rebuild didn't help. If I go to one of my folders with an email with a pdf attachment
and just move the email to another folder, it hangs.

  • Re: Faulty Port 25 (SMTP)?!?!
    ... Philippe Borel ... > and then Store Folder button. ... >> Thank you Steve for your interesting input! ... could you please tell me now WHERE those logfiles are being ...
  • Re: All my email messages disappeared
    ... "Steve Cochran" wrote: ... create a new folder and go to that new folder so that it shows an ... drag and drop them all at once, as long as they are only eml files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: uninstall 3rd party popoup blocker
    ... --- Steve ... for that program using regedit and delete them if you are comfortable ... But FIRST I would try using a spyware removal program or two like ... the program denies access when I try to delete the folder. ...
  • Re: Virtual Directory "PAge Not Found" Problems
    ... "Steve Foxon" wrote in message ... > By that you mean in the wwwroot folder? ... > Perhaps I should post this query in the SBS group, ... >>>>> by the SBS install, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: SP2 Preparations
    ... "Steve N." ... >> Settings and my folder. ... She has no problem accessing my D&S files from her desk top. ... > The folders that I want to move are at the third level, counting the root. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)