RE: spellcheck windows vista email

"Karo" wrote:

When I try to spell check outgoing email, a message pops up saying the "This
language is no longer available for spell checking. Please select another in
the spelling options dialog box." Since I'm writing in English and its the
only language I speak fluently, I seem to be out of options. I'm also a
terrible speller, so really need the spell check.

Thanks.

  • Re: Language Set To French
    ... I have been using the Vampirefo spell check with my last three machines with no problem at all. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other ... that Outlook Express doesn't understand the new English Proofing Tools. ...
  • Re: Language Set To French
    ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... I tried third party spell checkers once before and they caused problems so ... language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other ... that Outlook Express doesn't understand the new English Proofing Tools. ...
  • Re: Language Set To French
    ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... I tried third party spell checkers once before and they caused problems so ... language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other ... that Outlook Express doesn't understand the new English Proofing Tools. ...
  • Re: spellcheck windows vista email
    ... Did you accidentally add misspelled words to the custom dictionary? ... now instead of getting the message saying the language is ... go from here because I can't live without my spell checker. ... already have it set to English, but change it to, say French and then back ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Language Setting French - English
    ... Downloading a free spell check is the simplest way around this. ... you dont have English as a choice of language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other programs. ...