Some errors occurred

In Windows Live Mail I am getting this message when opening:
Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks.
Please review the list of errors below for more details.
There are no details!
1 of 2 tasks have completed successfully.

Besides having to close the message there are no other problems.

OS: Windows Vista Home Premium SP2, 32 bit.

Any corrective measures?

Harry. .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant open .pps file from WM
    ... When you try opening the attachment, ... One workaround is to uninstall IE8, which reverts you back to IE7. ... JPG attachments by doing the following: ... I installed Windows Live Mail and was appalled by its crass features. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Outlook Express 6/ WIN XP-Home - problem sending emails
    ... Since some days I have a problem sending emails. ... errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. ... Please review the list ... Account: 'Euroserve', ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress)
  • Windows Mail - Unable to Send/Receive
    ... occurred while processing the requested tasks. ... Please review the list of ... attempted to use Windows Mail. ... I am VERY tempted to re-install Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Send Mail
    ... When I send an e-mail it goes to my out box and gives me an error message: ... "Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. ... Please review the ... Outlook was working fine before. ...
  • Windows Mail - Unable to Send/Receive
    ... On Vista, Windows' Mail: ... Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. ... Please review ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)