Re: problems with pdf attachments

I use ccleaner daily so that doesn't help.
I tried downloading the WMUtil thing and I will try that.
Thanks.

"Steve Cochran" <scochran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OtSNeZ58KHA.5724@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try clearing your Temporary Internet Files in IE and see if that makes any difference. You can also compact and repair the WinMail database (www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/) and see if that has any affect.

steve

"Duane Hebert" <spoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:udHJrJ58KHA.1436@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the last couple of weeks when I receive mail with attached pdf files, if I try to move or delete the mail Windows
Mail hangs. Sometime it recovers but otherwise I need to kill it.

I can open the attachment by clicking on the paper clip etc and everything seems fine so I don't think it's
a security thing.

  • Re: Problem with 07 Office Pdf/Xps Add-in
    ... I have the 2007 version and downloading to Desktop was what I ... I have also tried PrimoPdf but the result was not satisfactory - ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files Folder. ... Description of the Disk Cleanup ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Problem with 07 Office Pdf/Xps Add-in
    ... I'll install a 3rd party programme. ... I have the 2007 version and downloading to Desktop was what I ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files Folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Problem saving as a .jpg
    ... Instead of clicking on Delete files, click on the Advanced tab of that ... I had followed the knowledge base articles related ... > this and clearing my temporary internet files does work...for a while. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Why is web page cache not working?
    ... Setting the size of the Temporary Internet Files disk space to 55 MB ... Clearing the cache with the Delete Files button on the General tab. ... >> Michael T. ...
  • png javascript problem
    ... It does not occur the first time, ... connection between the script and the Temporary Internet Files. ... Did I something wrong or is there a script to stop the downloading? ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)