Re: problems with pdf attachments
- From: "Duane Hebert" <spoo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:00:51 -0400
I use ccleaner daily so that doesn't help.
I tried downloading the WMUtil thing and I will try that.
"Steve Cochran" <scochran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OtSNeZ58KHA.5724@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try clearing your Temporary Internet Files in IE and see if that makes any difference. You can also compact and repair the WinMail database (www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/) and see if that has any affect.
"Duane Hebert" <spoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:udHJrJ58KHA.1436@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the last couple of weeks when I receive mail with attached pdf files, if I try to move or delete the mail Windows
Mail hangs. Sometime it recovers but otherwise I need to kill it.
I can open the attachment by clicking on the paper clip etc and everything seems fine so I don't think it's
a security thing.
- Prev by Date: Re: In From it says Email
- Next by Date: Re: Outlook Express to Windows Mail
- Previous by thread: Re: problems with pdf attachments
- Next by thread: Re: problems with pdf attachments