Re: In From it says Email

In Windows Live Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, click on
Properties. On the General tab you can change your displayed name.

"Lucretia" <Lucretia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AD5A4605-0E5E-408F-AB46-1CDE9E186921@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I send out an email, it says Email in the From position rather than the
name. how do I change that?

  • Re: Changing display name in Windows Mail
    ... In Windows Live Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, click Properties. ... On the General tab, make changes to the Name field as desired. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Changing display name in Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... In Windows Live Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, click Properties. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Live Hotmail
    ... Inbox via Outlook Express. ... that you download Windows Live Mail, ... client that has the familiarity of Outlook Express and much ... plus other e-mail accounts that support ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: September 1st OE changes with Hotmail
    ... reconfigured for POP3 only in order to get Hotmail web mail. ... I have 2 Hotmail web accounts and when I ... What MSOE does (and Windows Live Mail does not) is to dump all POP3 email ...
  • Re: Mail not connecting with att?
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... with my incoming & outgoing information. ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers. ... Enable the "My server requires authentication" option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)