RE: Can't send or receive mail

Hi Dave, yes I do have McAfee virus... but it has never stopped me from
sending and receiving before and it just stopped yesterday... I was getting
mail and able to send until about 2pm CDT... then I started getting this
message. I did go into my Mcafee and disable the email scan and I still get
the same error message. Any other ideas?
Thanks,

"racechristy" wrote:

Yesterday started out fine... all of a sudden, I can't receive or send mail.
I keep getting an error message. This is it:

inactivity. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com',
Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Does anyone know who to fix this? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
.