RE: Can't send or receive mail

Hi Dave, yes I do have McAfee virus... but it has never stopped me from
sending and receiving before and it just stopped yesterday... I was getting
mail and able to send until about 2pm CDT... then I started getting this
message. I did go into my Mcafee and disable the email scan and I still get
the same error message. Any other ideas?
Thanks,

"racechristy" wrote:

Yesterday started out fine... all of a sudden, I can't receive or send mail.
I keep getting an error message. This is it:

inactivity. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com',
Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Does anyone know who to fix this? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,

  • Re: Please help! Im close to trashing the computer
    ... I ran Spybot search & destroy, ... So I ran my McAfee. ... I kept receiving ... > a error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: McAfee Full Scan Error in Vista
    ... I also ran the Malwarebytes ... I cannot perform a Full Scan using McAfee in Vista without receiving the ... following error message during the scan: ...
  • RE: cant send e-mails
    ... I have my E-mail account with godaddy. ... the error message I am receiving. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot send mail from Windows Mail
    ... Comcast made some changes in their email settings without telling ... receiving the following error message whenever I try to send email. ... Possible causes for this include server problems, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cannot send email
    ... >> Right-click on the error message, copy, then paste it into a reply>> here. ... >>>>> Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... >>>>> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)