Can't send or receive mail

Yesterday started out fine... all of a sudden, I can't receive or send mail.
I keep getting an error message. This is it:

inactivity. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com',
Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Does anyone know who to fix this? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,

  • Re: Cant send messages on Outlook
    ... If that fix didn't work for you then you don't have the same problem. ... Please right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... The box for "My server requires authentication must be checked. ... '530 authentication required - Your email could not be sent. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Cant Open Movies on Web Sitee
    ... That is a server-sided (web site) error message and there's nothing you can ... really do on your end to fix this. ... Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113' ...
  • OUTLOOK EXPRESS STILL NOT WORKING
    ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... Possible causes for this include server problems, ... I receive the following error message from Windows XP Home ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: cant send emails...please help me
    ... well I do not know what I did but I managed on my own to fix my grandfathers ... Below is the Error Message I keep getting. ... I am trying to fix his email. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Time error causes network disconnects
    ... Keep us posted if you find a fix. ... get an error message ... >that says the time on the server and the time on the ... We also had the workstation set to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)