Re: Can't send or receive mail

Which anti-virus program do you use, and do you have it set to scan emails?
Windows Mail does not play well well that.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"racechristy" <racechristy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:99A77DFB-1AE7-42CB-8119-3D35F405E2E8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yesterday started out fine... all of a sudden, I can't receive or send mail.
I keep getting an error message. This is it:

inactivity. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com',
Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Does anyone know who to fix this? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,

.