Re: Windows mail on Vista machine

See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/migratefromoewlm.htm

On May 13, 1:26 pm, "James Bauer" <jim.ba...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am running Windows Mail on a Vista machine which has MS Office 2007
installed.
I have purchased a new machine which runs Windows 7, 64-bit and also has MS
Office 2007 installed.

Is there a way to get from Windows Mail on the Vista machine to Outlook on
the Windows machine and move all my settings, address book, and old mail?

  • Re: All accounts suddenly stop working...
    ... Done, all settings are correct. ... - remove and reinstall OE. ... Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional ... Follow these steps to remove Outlook Express in Windows XP Home Edition ...
  • Re: uninstall Windows Mail
    ... Despite the fact that I even got the mailto going to OUTLOOK. ... Because you WANT to use a piece of Windows software. ... So what's the problem with Microsoft doing the same? ... There is a check box next to Windows mail saying "Enable Access" ...
  • Re: Outlook 2003 new install womt start
    ... When I go to the Control Panel: the icon shows my account settings and all ... I really need to get my Outlook ... New profile --- going to control panel, ... I am using a 2.66 GHz machine with 2 GB RAM and MS Windows XP Pro. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: A connection to the server cannot be established
    ... The error you are getting is because your email settings in outlook isn't ... Vista settings and Windows 7 settings side by side and compare where the ... or twice without failing to synchronize. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: migrate emails fr. Outlook 2007 (xp pro) to Windows Mail (Vista)
    ... How could someone be a veteran helper on this group and the Vista setup group as well as many other MSFT groups including Office, and Outlook groups and not know the difference between OL, OE, Win Mail,, and Windows Live Mail and what OS's they're on. ... it's been replaced by Windows Mail. ...