Re: Windows mail on Vista machine

See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/migratefromoewlm.htm

On May 13, 1:26 pm, "James Bauer" <jim.ba...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am running Windows Mail on a Vista machine which has MS Office 2007
installed.
I have purchased a new machine which runs Windows 7, 64-bit and also has MS
Office 2007 installed.

Is there a way to get from Windows Mail on the Vista machine to Outlook on
the Windows machine and move all my settings, address book, and old mail?

  • Re: All accounts suddenly stop working...
    ... Done, all settings are correct. ... - remove and reinstall OE. ... Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional ... Follow these steps to remove Outlook Express in Windows XP Home Edition ...
  • Re: uninstall Windows Mail
    ... Despite the fact that I even got the mailto going to OUTLOOK. ... Because you WANT to use a piece of Windows software. ... So what's the problem with Microsoft doing the same? ... There is a check box next to Windows mail saying "Enable Access" ...
  • Re: Outlook 2003 new install womt start
    ... When I go to the Control Panel: the icon shows my account settings and all ... I really need to get my Outlook ... New profile --- going to control panel, ... I am using a 2.66 GHz machine with 2 GB RAM and MS Windows XP Pro. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: A connection to the server cannot be established
    ... The error you are getting is because your email settings in outlook isn't ... Vista settings and Windows 7 settings side by side and compare where the ... or twice without failing to synchronize. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Window Box Issue n Outlook
    ... Check your Windows Display settings. ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)