Re: I can't send-receive e-mails. Can i uninstall this and use out

You are running your computer without any antivirus software?
Except for brief tests, that's not good. You can get a very capable
free antivirus program here:
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Have you contacted your mail service provider (skyboston.com) for help?
The problem could well be on their end. Are you able to access that
account via webmail (using Internet Explorer)?

"Boston - Esat" <BostonEsat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:331C223B-0D95-44A1-84FA-9FACA07EBF1A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you ver much. I swithced th live mail. Problem continues. I don't use
any antivirus software.. I don't know what to do..

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

If you have Outlook, you are probably better off with it.

steve

"Boston - Esat" <Boston - Esat @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2C498E3D-2E27-4FF6-94F7-667D87C55924@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If 2 days works perfectly, next day gives me errors.. I can't rely on
this. I
use it for business e-mail.
Someone help please asap.

This is the error:

Account: 'mail.skyboston.com', Server: 'mail.skyboston.com', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:
0x800CCC18