Re: this message can not be sent

We can't help without more details.
Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so, right-click
on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. We
can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"matt" <special_matt93@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:et9OUnh8KHA.3540@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i cant send any messages

Relevant Pages

  • Re: cant send email help!!
    ... I believe this tread started with your contention that an Error message and/or a piece of the Registry could be copied to the clipboard and pasted into this newsgroup. ... Microsoft MVP program: " ...
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... is when I get the error message I posted first. ... Microsoft MVP Program: ... Do a disk cleanup and clear your Temp and Temporay Internet files (Start | ...
  • Re: cant send email help!!
    ... Microsoft MVP program: ... Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... Microsoft MVP program: " ... Windows Mail, this isn't the right forum to discuss it. ...
  • Re: Can Receive Email, Can not Send
    ... Microsoft MVP program: ... Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled. ... were having the same problem I was having because the error message is ...
  • Re: sending e-mail
    ... Yes" still appears in the error message, ... Microsoft MVP Program: ... then uncheck the SSL option. ...