Re: One or more of the pictures in this message could not be found

Tools | Options | Send | HTML settings and check the box to include pictures with messages. Note that if the message is in HTML, you will have to reply in HTML.

steve

"montel" <montel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7249D4BB-0059-4457-9E00-5097DF59B618@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I still am having this same problem. The only way I can get around it is to
remember to go up to view pull down and check on send pictures once I have
the forward scene up. But I can not find anywhere where it will automatically
forward the images without me doing it to all my out going messages.

"charlie" wrote:

I am also getting this message - even if there are no pictures attached! How
do we get answers on this site?

"Robin1013" wrote:

I am actually trying to send a short music file (not a picture), but I'm
still coming up with this msg. Why does it give us the option of inserting
background sounds if it won't work? Why can't I send my song?
--
Robin S.

  • Re: Word 2004 for Mac-2 strange features?
    ... The second problem is that on the Mac, many HTML applications (IE, FireFox, ... Safari etc) do not actually place HTML on the clipboard. ... as an HTML page (e.g. Save the newsletter to your drive as HTML, ... Just be aware that the pictures will "display", but they will not be stored ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: pictures cheap
    ... image that is uploaded to e bay. ... that have had at least four or five pictures on their page, ... I always use Outlook Express in HTML mode. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • !meDDLe Version 2.03
    ... A new version of the freeware application!meDDLe is now on my ... HTML - including 'embedded' pictures. ... to add a Contents page with live links to each 'page' and marker; ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.announce)
  • Re: Police activity
    ... Run Automatically & also stops Advert/Pictures/WebBugs from showing ... You can choose to View a particular Message in HTML & then choose ... Options in OutLook Express. ... Pictures etc, then that also stops OE QuoteFix from putting in the ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: !meDDLe Version 2.20
    ... to sprite, drawfile and Artworks pictures. ... HTML - including 'embedded' pictures. ... to add a Contents page with live links to each 'page' and marker; ... As an example the application includes a DDL document of its own ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.announce)