Re: One or more of the pictures in this message could not be found

Tools | Options | Send | HTML settings and check the box to include pictures with messages. Note that if the message is in HTML, you will have to reply in HTML.

steve

"montel" <montel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7249D4BB-0059-4457-9E00-5097DF59B618@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I still am having this same problem. The only way I can get around it is to
remember to go up to view pull down and check on send pictures once I have
the forward scene up. But I can not find anywhere where it will automatically
forward the images without me doing it to all my out going messages.

"charlie" wrote:

I am also getting this message - even if there are no pictures attached! How
do we get answers on this site?

"Robin1013" wrote:

I am actually trying to send a short music file (not a picture), but I'm
still coming up with this msg. Why does it give us the option of inserting
background sounds if it won't work? Why can't I send my song?
--
Robin S.

  • Re: Word 2004 for Mac-2 strange features?
    ... The second problem is that on the Mac, many HTML applications (IE, FireFox, ... Safari etc) do not actually place HTML on the clipboard. ... as an HTML page (e.g. Save the newsletter to your drive as HTML, ... Just be aware that the pictures will "display", but they will not be stored ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: pictures cheap
    ... image that is uploaded to e bay. ... that have had at least four or five pictures on their page, ... I always use Outlook Express in HTML mode. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • !meDDLe Version 2.03
    ... A new version of the freeware application!meDDLe is now on my ... HTML - including 'embedded' pictures. ... to add a Contents page with live links to each 'page' and marker; ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.announce)
  • Re: Creating HTML
    ... sure - what do you mean by "upload the images in their folder"? ... > converted back into a PowerPoint file. ... >>I am making an HTML file from powerpoint to be burnt into CD. ... >> have pictures which I pasted direct from clipart that are downloaded from ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: pictures cheap
    ... I have seen a few E byers that have had at least four or five pictures on their page, I am sure that this would not be profitable to the seller, one picture and a gallery I agree with, however any more then that just eats into your small profit. ... I want to sell an Item that needs a few pictures that will show professionalism and quality,however with a small mark up, in other words if I paid E bay for all the pictures the final price would mean me owing E bay .Hope this makes sense. ... I always use Outlook Express in HTML mode. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)