Re: I can't send-receive e-mails. Can i uninstall this and use out

Hi Gary,
I did that but still does not work..What seems to be wrong, i don't know. I
us this for my work and it is not reliable. What would be the problem? y
server? Host?

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"Boston - Esat" <Boston - Esat> wrote in message news:2C498E3D-2E27-4FF6-94F7-667D87C55924@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If 2 days works perfectly, next day gives me errors.. I can't rely on this. I
use it for business e-mail.
Someone help please asap.

This is the error:

Account: '', Server: '', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: E-mail
    ... Microsoft MVP program: ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... default news handler. ...
  • Re: Sometimes cant send emails from motels
    ... Primo Man ... Substitute the SMTP server belonging to your home ISP. ... Gmail uses port 465 for SMTP, ... Microsoft MVP program: ...
  • Re: Can receive but cant send emails on Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP program: ... mail via their ISP's server. ... owner of the SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity ...
  • Re: Cant send E mails.
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: ... select that account, Properties, Advanced, then uncheck the SSL option. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
  • Re: NAT and keepaliveopen connection over TCP
    ... Microsoft MVP, MCSD ... use your server connection for anything else after you punch ... If it was symmetric nat case, I was unable to make the first succeded ...