Re: I can't send-receive e-mails. Can i uninstall this and use out

Hi Gary,
I did that but still does not work..What seems to be wrong, i don't know. I
us this for my work and it is not reliable. What would be the problem? y
server? Host?

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.

"Boston - Esat" <Boston - Esat @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C498E3D-2E27-4FF6-94F7-667D87C55924@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If 2 days works perfectly, next day gives me errors.. I can't rely on this. I
use it for business e-mail.
Someone help please asap.

This is the error:

Account: 'mail.skyboston.com', Server: 'mail.skyboston.com', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:
0x800CCC18