Re: Error Connecting in Windows Mail

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:u8nnlkJ8KHA.5412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You posted the same issue one hour earlier in another thread
("Re: Cannot Download mail from my pop3 account to Windows mail").
Please limit posting to one thread per issue. I responded in the other
thread.

"Laroo54" <Laroo54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B45A3E99-4591-44D9-8761-389CB5C76704@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I suddenly can not receive my email, either GMail or my ISP. No changes to
the computer, no updates etc. Another user still receives email on another
user account, sam ISP. Anti-virus is AVG. Error is

Account: 'pop.west.cox.net', Server: 'pop.west.cox.net', Protocol: POP3,
Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

  • Re: Error Connecting in Windows Mail
    ... Cannot Download mail from my pop3 account to Windows mail"). ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: mail gathering
    ... > fetchmail only allows me to download mail to root but i want to put the mail ... > into my pop3 account how do i go about doing this and what program can i use ... ::': proud Debian admin and user ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Pocket PC Mail Sync
    ... I have a home pc picking up mail from a pop3 account. ... I have a work computer picking up mail from exchange. ... download mail on either my device or pc. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)