Re: message headers

Where don't you see the headers? They should show above a message opened in its own window, or at the top of the Preview Pane. Or do you mean the column headers? View | Columns.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Edow3n" <Edow3n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FF7F2617-17A6-4A17-83AB-B510B656C5DD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I do not see message headers anymore on email. I like to know were it has
come from. How do I locate this please?

  • Re: Header details
    ... OETool from www.oehelp.com will allow you read the complete headers ... in a message even thought it's not displayed in the Preview Pane. ... > in either the Preview pane or in a message's own window. ... > always opens on the right. ...
  • Re: Header details
    ... And that shows the headers in what way? ... > The preview pane lets you view message contents without opening the ... To open it in its own window, ... >> Rena. ...
  • Re: Entourage versus Thunderbird versus Mail
    ... Mail, when you scroll down in a message window, the headers of the ... Entourage, the headers are in a separate pane in the window, so ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Entourage versus Thunderbird versus Mail
    ... when you scroll down in a message window, the headers of the message ... scroll out of view. ... the rest of the message - and not only that, but the pane is resizable, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: multi split view
    ... You get one split per window. ... I like to put my totals at the top (in row 1 above the headers), ... together displayed with the column headers. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)