Re: Wrong body text on mails filed

If there is no improvement after trying all the database repair functions
in WMUtil, then your only remaining fix is to upgrade to Windows
Live Mail: http://download.live.com/wlmail

"Cássio T." <Cássio T.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8F82E4A7-9119-43C5-8722-E2132A9F2A27@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same problem, but the www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ doesn't repaired!

Any other way to try??

Tnkx

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

Try repairing the database with my Windows Mail Utility:
www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/

steve

"Osprey" <Osprey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On one particular filed mail folder ... all the filed mails have correct
subject line, date, attachment symbol etc.
However when I click on mail to open it ... it has wrong text in the
body
text ...
In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail.

If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. same thing as soon as
put it in folder it assumes body text of the 'common mail.
How can I recover these mails.

It does not happen on any other folder ... can I rebuild index or
similar ?

  • Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
    ... "Steve Cochran" wrote: ... subject line, date, attachment symbol etc. ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ... If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Help Deleted Desktop Files in Frontpage
    ... a folder for it there, sooooo when you next open your website your entire ... FrontPage and Expression Web Forums: ... Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP ... This nesgroup is closing - see ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: email problems
    ... messages and duplicated emails but that seems to have been resolved with the ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... I tried backing up myemails to a folder and deleting ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Header download for the gmail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Right-click on, the GMAIL parent folder name, select Reset List. ... Het downloaden van kopteksten voor de map hasselerborgh is niet voltooid. ... IMAP, Reactie van server: 'Unknown Mailbox: hasselerborgh ', Poort: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: visual c++ abnormal prog termination
    ... > "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ... >> Microsoft MVP ... >> Office\Startup folder or use a COM add-in to integrate their ...