Re: Wrong body text on mails filed

If there is no improvement after trying all the database repair functions
in WMUtil, then your only remaining fix is to upgrade to Windows
Live Mail: http://download.live.com/wlmail

"Cássio T." <Cássio T.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8F82E4A7-9119-43C5-8722-E2132A9F2A27@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same problem, but the www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ doesn't repaired!

Any other way to try??

Tnkx

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

Try repairing the database with my Windows Mail Utility:
www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/

steve

"Osprey" <Osprey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On one particular filed mail folder ... all the filed mails have correct
subject line, date, attachment symbol etc.
However when I click on mail to open it ... it has wrong text in the
body
text ...
In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail.

If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. same thing as soon as
put it in folder it assumes body text of the 'common mail.
How can I recover these mails.

It does not happen on any other folder ... can I rebuild index or
similar ?

.