Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:13:50 -0700
If there is no improvement after trying all the database repair functions
in WMUtil, then your only remaining fix is to upgrade to Windows
Live Mail: http://download.live.com/wlmail
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"Cássio T." <Cássio T.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8F82E4A7-9119-43C5-8722-E2132A9F2A27@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same problem, but the www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ doesn't repaired!.
Any other way to try??
"Steve Cochran" wrote:
Try repairing the database with my Windows Mail Utility:
"Osprey" <Osprey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On one particular filed mail folder ... all the filed mails have correctbody
subject line, date, attachment symbol etc.
However when I click on mail to open it ... it has wrong text in the
In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail.
If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. same thing as soon as
put it in folder it assumes body text of the 'common mail.similar ?
How can I recover these mails.
It does not happen on any other folder ... can I rebuild index or
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't send e-mail from laptop
- Next by Date: Can not empty "the deleted folder"
- Previous by thread: Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
- Next by thread: Re: Wrong body text on mails filed