Re: Wrong body text on mails filed

I have the same problem, but the www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ doesn't repaired!

Any other way to try??

Tnkx

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

Try repairing the database with my Windows Mail Utility:
www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/

steve

"Osprey" <Osprey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On one particular filed mail folder ... all the filed mails have correct
subject line, date, attachment symbol etc.
However when I click on mail to open it ... it has wrong text in the
body
text ...
In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail.

If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. same thing as soon as
put it in folder it assumes body text of the 'common mail.
How can I recover these mails.

It does not happen on any other folder ... can I rebuild index or
similar ?

  • Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... "Steve Cochran" wrote: ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ... If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
    ... subject line, date, attachment symbol etc. ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ... If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. ...
    ... "Osprey" wrote in message ... subject line, date, attachment symbol etc. ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ... If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Wrong body text on mails filed
    ... subject line, date, attachment symbol etc. ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ... If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Recovered Messages
    ... For today my Windows Mail - Recovery Folder has 7 empty folders, ... "Steve Cochran" wrote: ... You don't need winzip. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)