Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
- From: Cássio T. <Cássio T.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:13:01 -0700
I have the same problem, but the www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ doesn't repaired!
Any other way to try??
"Steve Cochran" wrote:
Try repairing the database with my Windows Mail Utility:.
"Osprey" <Osprey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On one particular filed mail folder ... all the filed mails have correctbody
subject line, date, attachment symbol etc.
However when I click on mail to open it ... it has wrong text in the
In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail.
If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. same thing as soon as
put it in folder it assumes body text of the 'common mail.similar ?
How can I recover these mails.
It does not happen on any other folder ... can I rebuild index or
- Prev by Date: Re: An unknown error has occured
- Next by Date: email@example.com
- Previous by thread: Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
- Next by thread: Re: Wrong body text on mails filed