Re: Can receive but can't send emails on Windows Mail

I tried connecting to that SMTP server on port 25, and it did not accept the
connection attempt. So, the problem is at the server end, not your end.
Call Slingshot and complain to them. In the meantime you can use webmail
for sending.

"NZAV Chik" <NZAV Chik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:75541BA5-46B3-4901-8D05-025BA1305E37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'good site for random camping sales',
Account: 'Rowena', Server: 'smtp.slingshot.co.nz', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 202.180.66.218
(202.180.66.218:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67

This is the error message I get when I try to send emails. Up until a couple
of days ago I have been able so send emails fine but now it has stopped
working. Any idea of how I can fix this and send emails again?

Cheers
.