Re: Can receive but can't send emails on Windows Mail

I tried connecting to that SMTP server on port 25, and it did not accept the
connection attempt. So, the problem is at the server end, not your end.
Call Slingshot and complain to them. In the meantime you can use webmail
for sending.

"NZAV Chik" <NZAV Chik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:75541BA5-46B3-4901-8D05-025BA1305E37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'good site for random camping sales',
Account: 'Rowena', Server: 'smtp.slingshot.co.nz', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 202.180.66.218
(202.180.66.218:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67

This is the error message I get when I try to send emails. Up until a couple
of days ago I have been able so send emails fine but now it has stopped
working. Any idea of how I can fix this and send emails again?

Cheers

  • Re: Not enough storage is available to process this command
    ... The user is connecting to a Win 2K server. ... I will increase the IRPStackSize that you mentioned and see how it goes. ... After the error he can't save anymore emails and have to reboot his machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Forms authentication - change password
    ... Contact the server administrator. ... I think your authentication validation method needs to be set to ... the change password feature within ISA ... | | meant not connecting to a Global Catalog. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: SBS Slow user logons problem
    ... Microsoft MVPs ... Are the workstations and Server all connecting their nics to a router? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS Slow user logons problem
    ... Microsoft MVPs ... Are the workstations and Server all connecting their nics to a router? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Help! Sending Emails From asp.net Application
    ... The biggest problem I've seen when using an smtp server to send emails ... is that the connection limit is easily surpassed because the system can ... The SMTP server service does the rest... ...