Re: Can receive but can't send emails on Windows Mail
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:23:20 -0700
I tried connecting to that SMTP server on port 25, and it did not accept the
connection attempt. So, the problem is at the server end, not your end.
Call Slingshot and complain to them. In the meantime you can use webmail
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"NZAV Chik" <NZAV Chik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:75541BA5-46B3-4901-8D05-025BA1305E37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'good site for random camping sales',.
Account: 'Rowena', Server: 'smtp.slingshot.co.nz', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 220.127.116.11
(18.104.22.168:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67
This is the error message I get when I try to send emails. Up until a couple
of days ago I have been able so send emails fine but now it has stopped
working. Any idea of how I can fix this and send emails again?
- Prev by Date: Re: Same problem from yesterday Unable to send my aol mail via windows
- Next by Date: Re: Help!! Is there any way I can get a deleted folder back??
- Previous by thread: individual mail accounts
- Next by thread: Re: Help!! Is there any way I can get a deleted folder back??