Re: individual mail accounts

Do you two use separate computers or separate Windows user accounts
on the same computer? If not, it will be difficult to maintain privacy.
You can have up to 32 email accounts in Windows Mail.
However, by default, all emails from all accounts go into the same Inbox.
There are four different ways of changing that:

1. Use separate Windows user logins. That gives total privacy, and is
ideal when two different people use the same computer.

2. Use message rules to filter incoming messages into
separate mail folders.

3. Upgrade to Windows Live Mail which has separate folders for each
account, no rules needed: http://download.live.com/wlmail

4. Purchase an add-on called WMIDs:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMIDs

"Nick" <Nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:711FCBC1-CADD-4F82-8FC6-B825C09011A4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After having a joint email account for years, we now have the need for
seperate email accounts too. I want to be able to have her personal emails
go to her account and mine to mine so, for example, all her Facebook
How can I do this? Thanks

  • Re: seperate accounts
    ... all emails from all accounts go into the same Inbox. ... Use separate Windows user logins. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: different user groups with different security settings and win
    ... Using both cable and wireless access at the same time won't accelerate the ... I would think that one who really wants to invade your "privacy" will be able ... > accerlerate the data rate? ... >> must plan carefully what policies are to be in effect for which accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: different user groups with different security settings and win
    ... Using both cable and wireless access at the same time won't accelerate the ... I would think that one who really wants to invade your "privacy" will be able ... > accerlerate the data rate? ... >> must plan carefully what policies are to be in effect for which accounts. ...
  • Re: Email Accounts - workgroup => domain have emails but lost acco
    ... Yes same PC, was in a workgroup network, now in a domain network. ... Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ... What I am still missing is the email accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Mail / accounts on iPad?
    ... Multiple email accounts aren't the issue here though are they? ... "These are your mail accounts here, mum and dad. ... Perhaps it would be simpler after all to just use the combined inbox? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)