Re: Using multiple email address aliases in Windows Mail

Where is the 'FROM' button?

I'm sorry I don't see it unless I am missing something.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23%23UEJuH8KHA.4576@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When replying, by default Windows Mail will choose the 'From' address
associated with the account that downloaded the original message.
You can override that default by clicking in the 'From' box and selecting
another account.

"Jeff Ruell" <admetric@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OUVVvMH8KHA.5848@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I have multiple email aliases for my POP email account how can I change
which one I use for the response?

Or does it default to only one in my preferences under tools?

Thank you.

Bill Suits

  • Re: Cannot Send Email - Error
    ... My password was working fine using webmail, using my iPhone and from my ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... However, after the McAfee removal, deleting the email account, closing ... Windows Mail, then setting up the account once again - I still get the exact ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot Send Email - Error
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... However, after the McAfee removal, deleting the email account, closing ... Windows Mail, then setting up the account once again - I still get the exact ... I did all of this before installing the new ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Is that Yahoo account the only account you have set up in Windows Mail? ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)