Re: Stationary in Windows Live Mail

Sure there is. In Windows Live Mail: Tools, Options, Compose, Stationery.

"Steve Cochran" <scochran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:44AF93CD-FC5C-42C4-89C9-E54318812189@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There is no stationery in WLM.

steve

"FDLeyda" <fdleyda@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eQPZ1zx7KHA.1888@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ?
How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows Live
Mail ?

FDLeyda

  • Re: corporate templates
    ... Microsoft MVP ... "vallab" wrote: ... | I would like to standardise the stationery that will be used in ofice ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Stationary in Windows Live Mail
    ... There is no stationery in WLM. ... How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows Live ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Stationery does not display correctly
    ... find the Stationery Newsgroup the Vicki talked about in on of her posts. ... Secondly, it didn't scroll. ... "Steve Cochran" wrote in message ... >> sub scroll() ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress.stationery)
  • Re: stationary?
    ... This is just a peer to peer support group, not Microsoft. ... And I haven't seen Steve on here in months.... ... I have all my IE7 settings> changed ... > from the default to what I want them to be, especially for viewing> stationery ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: ATTEN: John Eddie~Is This true~All should read!!!
    ... the Stationery News Groups) that has fueled this hysteria, namely that Scripted email messages ... will no longer work in OE SP2. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress.stationery)