Re: Wrong body text on mails filed

Try repairing the database with my Windows Mail Utility: www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/

steve

"Osprey" <Osprey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:07DD41C8-FE93-4688-92A3-076129D74B5D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On one particular filed mail folder ... all the filed mails have correct
subject line, date, attachment symbol etc.
However when I click on mail to open it ... it has wrong text in the body
text ...
In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail.

If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. same thing as soon as I
put it in folder it assumes body text of the 'common mail.
How can I recover these mails.

It does not happen on any other folder ... can I rebuild index or similar ?

  • Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
    ... That one folder is corrupt and you should probably delete it, as it appears that you can't fix that one. ... "Steve Cochran" wrote: ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
    ... "Osprey" wrote in message ... subject line, date, attachment symbol etc. ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ... If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Wrong body text on mails filed
    ... "Steve Cochran" wrote: ... subject line, date, attachment symbol etc. ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ... If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Wrong body text on mails filed
    ... subject line, date, attachment symbol etc. ... In fact all filed mails have the common body text from one mail. ... If I move a new mail from inbox to this folder .. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Faulty Port 25 (SMTP)?!?!
    ... Philippe Borel ... > and then Store Folder button. ... >> Thank you Steve for your interesting input! ... could you please tell me now WHERE those logfiles are being ...