Re: Unable to send via windows mail

@miller: In order for us to give you custom help, we need to see the exact
error message you are getting. Right-click on your error message, copy,
then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without
the complete error message.

"miller" <miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A48F2122-0471-44D0-8F84-B682EA6A9453@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am having the same issue, it started last night

  • Re: You have exceeded maximum pages... error
    ... [Microsoft MVP - Word] ... I'm decidedly alarmed by the suggestion that this is a 'bogus error' arbitrarily stuck in by lazy developers who just didn't have an appropriate error message handy. ... exceeded the maximum number of pages error - Suzanne S. Barnhill ...
  • Re: "The Document Name or Path Is Not Valid"
    ... > CD but I get the same error message with both copies. ... >>support call if it is established that you need the ... >>Microsoft MVP ... >>> tried "Open and Repair" with no luck. ...
  • Re: Windows Mail suddenly started asking for sign on information.
    ... If you want some custom help, post *your* error message. ... often are subtle differences not apparent to the untrained eye. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: snap-in failed to initialize
    ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... I also cannot load pastel 2007 as it gives a run-time error message as it ... There are some Microsoft KBs that address the Spooler issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: "Publish" error message- unique
    ... Dr. Fimio: ... > progress stops and is interrupted by "The Error Message." ... >> Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage] ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)