Re: Cannot Send of Receive

"Joe" <jftodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u3Zl2MF8KHA.1316@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How dinfo?o I find our my smtp & pop3

Follow the settings described here http://vermontel.com/setup-outlook-express
They are for Outlook Express, but Windows Mail uses the same settings.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Set up on Mail not working
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I have updated the settings as you suggested. ... However, to access Gmail, you need to enable POP on the server, and follow these directions... ... Windows Mail I immediately get the following error messages: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Gmail in Windows mail
    ... All other settings in the Windows Mail are as before. ... I can send and receive Gmail in the Windows mail. ... far away from the F-secure settings). ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Gmail in Windows mail
    ... I followed your suggested settings in the Windows mail program with the ... I alsoobserved that the problem is still there with the "enable pop" marker ... Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail ... The port settings are: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: error 0x800CCC0B - PROBLEM SOLVED : full inbox
    ... However it wasn't anything to do with Windows Mail or any settings or comcast. ... Then what made even more difficult to find the problem was that cpanel didn't report any usage for the account with the full inbox. ... "jim" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Gmail in Windows mail
    ... It has been my experience that registry cleaners cause more ... antivirus, reboot, then try Windows Mail again. ... I followed your suggested settings in the Windows mail program with the ... I alsoobserved that the problem is still there with the "enable pop" marker ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)