RE: Unable to send via windows mail

I am having the same issue, it started last night

"nufcquigs" wrote:

Hi everyone, I am having trouble sending via windows mail, one day it was
working and then for some reason it doesnt. I can still received email but
unable to send. I have all correct settings, I have deleted accunt and re
installed account, changed port settings as requested and still get the same
error. which is the following

The rejected e-mail address was 'mws08sportswear@xxxxxxx'. Subject 'test',
Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '553 5.7.1 <briandquigley@xxxxxxx>: Sender address rejected: not
logged in', Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number:
0x800CCC79

Can anyone help me?

  • Re: Can not Email 17mb file outside our SMTP connector
    ... Are you talking about the defaults under Global Settings, ... Ed Crowley MVP ... But this does not make it to the SMTP logs. ... that could be the server bouncing you. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: SPAM and Junk Email
    ... Oh - also I should note that applying those settings is done on a per-smtp ... virtual server basis, so if you have multiple servers that receive mail from ... If you have recipient filtering enabled under the Global settings, ... that you have also enabled it on the properties of the SMTP Virtual ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • MX Mail relay
    ... CRAM-MD5 SMTP authentication: disabled ... The user has a VMS account and the Outlook settings are correct for both incoming and outgoing servers, ... Running MX5.4 under loadbroker on 7.3-1 thru 8.3 tried turning on debugging to see why the server was not accepting the outgoing message ... command execution on node FREJA ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: cant send emails
    ... problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: login and email problems
    ... Please carefully check settings required in my previous post and post the ... Install the RPC ping utility on the client computer and then open a command ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... Leave the Default Gateway of the internal NIC blank of the server box. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)