Re: mail not being sent

What happens when you open the Outbox folder, select that email,
then click Delete?

"gerda.mentens@xxxxxxxxxx" <gerda.mentens@xxxxxxxxxx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D64DEFB-FA50-4643-923F-C7F2CFD8E2FF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ik heb 4 mails verstuurd en er zijn er maar 3 doorgegaan de vierde was een
verkeerd e-mail adres,maar ik kan dit niet verwijderen

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)