Re: Windows Mail - most folders disappear shortly after opening WinMail

Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
Windows Mail over time. Make sure your antivirus is not configured
to scan emails.

"Keith F" wrote in message news:e9noXO67KHA.1888@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After about 5 or 10 minutes in Windows Mail, the folders disappear and I have the message "Folders could not be displayed - Windows Mail could not open this folder. Possible causes are:  Low disk space.  Low memory". My desktop gadgets show CPU at 20% and memory at 50%.  I have quite a few filters on the Inbox.  Are these likely to be the cause ?The only way to get them back seems to be a reboot . . ..  until the next time . . .