Re: Stationary in Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"FDLeyda" <fdleyda@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eQPZ1zx7KHA.1888@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ?
How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows Live Mail ?

FDLeyda

  • Re: Contacts folders
    ... That's where the WLM experts hang out: ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... have noted -- one for Windows Live Mail, ... Mail are added to its address folder, which does not impact the Contacts ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message content disappears when I move them from inbox to sub-
    ... Which version of Norton Antivirus? ... Have you tried the various repair utilities of WMUtil: ... in Windows Live Mail try a manual re-import from Windows Mail. ... In my "Business Finance" folder, all messages are the same as the first ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Lost Contacts Vista Mail
    ... Windows Live Mail and it may certainly be an option. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I thought importing via .csv was a great idea! ... contacts folder, then I deleted all of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error on contact folder, cannot open win mail anymore
    ... is there a way to "rename" or backup/restore the user whilst repairing all ... You may have to do a repair install of Vista. ... Did you check the Location tab of the folder properties after ... Windows Live Mail is probably trying to import Windows Mail contacts ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Lost Contacts Vista Mail
    ... They'll say it is a Microsoft problem. ... If you do upgrade to Windows Live Mail, ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... contacts folder, then I deleted all of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)