Re: In Windows Live Mail ?

Yes.

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"FDLeyda" <fdleyda@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uPD6wwx7KHA.1436@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In Windows Live Mail:

When using the Newsgroup function can I hide Read Messages ?

FDLeyda

  • Re: Windows live mail
    ... Please ask in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup. ... Better help awaits there. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: cant use internet explorer
    ... Windows Live Mail newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop ... AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net ... I have Internet Explorer 8. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: setting up a verizon email
    ... I responded to your identical post in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup. ... Unable to send or receive messages for the VickiW142 account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: MSN Explorer
    ... Windows Live Mail newsgroup: ... email in msn premium which she has not found a solution. ... she downloaded and installed windows live mail. ... reinstall msn explorer through add and remove. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: windows 7 using Mail drops Broadband connection?
    ... the Windows Live Mail newsgroup is starting to get hit with a ... lot of Windows 7 related questions. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)