Re: teach me how to send friends email

You type out the email and then hit the Send button making sure that you profile is set up correctly in advance in you mail client

Failing the above , read the following

http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

<jim.cooke@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:O2Y8B7s7KHA.5820@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
how do i send email?

  • SQL Server Angent Mail Profile
    ... >profile named Exchange set up that uses an Exchange ... Outlook is the default mail ... >Exchange profile is the default profile. ... >the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: SQL Server Angent Mail Profile
    ... I rebooted the server and it started to work... ... > profile named Exchange set up that uses an Exchange server. ... Outlook is the default mail client and the ... > the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: Well, I finally jumped off a chairlift today
    ... top along Profile. ... It's a fixed-grip quad. ... but the chair hit him and he wound up underneath me. ... We're yelling hey, hey stop the chair! ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • AD questions
    ... Our domain controller is an NT 4.0 machine and it is failing. ... I setup a test AD and everything worked like a champ ... (on a private test network). ... loose there current user profile. ...
  • DC question
    ... Our domain controller is an NT 4.0 machine and it is failing. ... I setup a test AD and everything worked like a champ ... (on a private test network). ... loose there current user profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)