Re: cant retrieve 2nd email address emails

No theres no error message. When I go to tools, receive all, the executing
window comes up and gives a green tick to the first email address but when it
checks the 2nd one it just stays as a blue triangle and then disappears after
it says executing. The status bar works normally but its obviously not
picking up the 2nd address emails

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Is there an error message after receiving that first email?
After receiving that first email, does the status bar say "New Mail"
or is there a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark?

"AMHillbilly28" <AMHillbilly28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8A6EC09C-7E6F-4BD4-8E2C-A55BDFA38AB4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I open my windows mail it is only checking my first email, not the 2nd.
When I go to webmail for the 2nd email address, the emails are there, but
even if I leave them as unmarked, they don't appear in my windows mail. I do
have the "include this account when receiving mail" checkbox ticked