Re: cant retrieve 2nd email address emails

No theres no error message. When I go to tools, receive all, the executing
window comes up and gives a green tick to the first email address but when it
checks the 2nd one it just stays as a blue triangle and then disappears after
it says executing. The status bar works normally but its obviously not
picking up the 2nd address emails

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Is there an error message after receiving that first email?
After receiving that first email, does the status bar say "New Mail"
or is there a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark?

"AMHillbilly28" <AMHillbilly28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8A6EC09C-7E6F-4BD4-8E2C-A55BDFA38AB4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I open my windows mail it is only checking my first email, not the 2nd.
When I go to webmail for the 2nd email address, the emails are there, but
even if I leave them as unmarked, they don't appear in my windows mail. I do
have the "include this account when receiving mail" checkbox ticked

  • Re: selection.font.color returns wrong color; the first execution
    ... I've spent considerable time working with the Excel palette and still ... palette update in same cells in the other window. ... Before executing a second subroutine was created consisting of three ... 'Change the font color of A1 to the color in index 32. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: What will the Future Bring?
    ... protect itself from ever executing any program code ... for Computing Machinery) were filled with computer ... They all went out the window with the concept of run everything, ... and how well the security model surrounding code ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Debugging Access 2002 vs 97
    ... pops up in the coding window. ... The code can't be already executing at the time you set the ... breakpoint, however. ... executing at times that it was not in A97 and before. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: msmsgs.exe
    ... | Hello David, ... | I got as far as #3 of your instructions. ... After executing ... When I tried to open 'SYSCLEAN_FE Link' a command prompt window ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: blocked program execution
    ... update/render code from executing to waste CPU time. ... the window doesn't get updated), but blocking of the program. ...