Re: Program availability

Outlook 2007 is a good mail program, although a bit cumbersome.

Also, a new version of Windows Live Mail is rumored to be available in a couple of months.

"Gene L." <Camelotscc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OMqZGsY7KHA.3964@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gary:
Thank you for the reply. I do have Outlook 2007 on my machine. I guess I had
better get used to it. Your reply is appreciated.
Gene L/

  • Re: OUTLOOK EXPRESS GOING AWAY ???
    ... There is no mail program with IE7. ... Microsoft's new preferred free mail client is called Windows Live Mail ... Outlook Express isn't dead, ...
  • Re: outlook express
    ... Other than that, Outlook comes with the Office package and if you haven't purchased it by now, then you don't need it. ... Windows Mail comes with Vista and Windows Live Mail is a free download for Windows 7 -which prompts you upon request - no searching needed. ... If I has to chose what do I use safely? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Outlook/Windows Mail
    ... I don't see any mention of a mail program. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... I can view my old Outlook email? ... Robert Miles ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: outlook express
    ... For XP: Outlook Express ... For W7: Windows Live Mail ... If I has to chose what do I use safely? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant delete mail from deleted box
    ... "There is no revenue model for Outlook Express!!!" ... only Windows Live Mail is fully supported in Windows 7 ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... You call that support? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)