Re: cant retrieve 2nd email address emails

Is there an error message after receiving that first email?
After receiving that first email, does the status bar say "New Mail"
or is there a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark?

"AMHillbilly28" <AMHillbilly28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8A6EC09C-7E6F-4BD4-8E2C-A55BDFA38AB4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I open my windows mail it is only checking my first email, not the 2nd.
When I go to webmail for the 2nd email address, the emails are there, but
even if I leave them as unmarked, they don't appear in my windows mail. I do
have the "include this account when receiving mail" checkbox ticked

  • virus attack via penpal websites
    ... Just thought I'd share with you a virus attack I had recently. ... consisted of receiving a reply from a penpal advert that I had ... The first email was a short message with a photo of a ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • ATTN: blueeyedpop
    ... Hi Mike, ... I got your first email which I replied to immediately. ... I'm receiving emails from you - so send me another with an alternate ... filters so that my replies get through :-) ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)