Re: cant retrieve 2nd email address emails

Is there an error message after receiving that first email?
After receiving that first email, does the status bar say "New Mail"
or is there a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark?

"AMHillbilly28" <AMHillbilly28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8A6EC09C-7E6F-4BD4-8E2C-A55BDFA38AB4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I open my windows mail it is only checking my first email, not the 2nd.
When I go to webmail for the 2nd email address, the emails are there, but
even if I leave them as unmarked, they don't appear in my windows mail. I do
have the "include this account when receiving mail" checkbox ticked
.