Re: Opening/replying has changed

Please explain what you mean by "click on the bottom".

"Indian Princess Sienna" <IndianPrincessSienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:DCAE63ED-F643-4F04-9789-52BBBEFFBA2A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have to click on the bottom to maximize and open an email - this just
recent - jumping through more hoops. How get settings back to just click and
have message show on monitor.
--
Gran of one

  • Re: cant send email
    ... many of us here have no ready access to Vita's problem report ... without jumping through some hoops. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)