cant retrieve 2nd email address emails

When I open my windows mail it is only checking my first email, not the 2nd.
When I go to webmail for the 2nd email address, the emails are there, but
even if I leave them as unmarked, they don't appear in my windows mail. I do
have the "include this account when receiving mail" checkbox ticked

  • Re: email disappears between webmail and windows mail
    ... send/receive on Windows Mail it disappears from webmail. ... I rechecked the settings for the account and everything is ... Telus is telling me that Windows Mail is corrupt and I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "The message could not be sent"
    ... Repeat that webmail cleanout procedure once more. ... besides Avast? ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Delete that potentially corrupted mail account, restart Windows Mail, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: error in mail setup
    ... I see you posted with a Yahoo email address. ... Windows Mail handles POP mail but not Yahoo webmail. ... Use a free Gmail, AOL, or Hotmail/Live account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: not receiving some emails
    ... If the messages are in your webmail Inbox, they should download to ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, click Properties. ... Windows Mail can't download what isn't there. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "The message could not be sent"
    ... Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. ... Windows Mail and now also get the following error message ... Your Avast antivirus was probably installed with its default install ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)