Re: Font default in windows mail it worked gary set to 12
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:10:45 -0700
You're very welcome. Thanks for the kudos.
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"Guch" <tgnet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:63375105-0843-43aa-b541-65a408411253@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Great gary worked per your instructions, so hard to get answers from
microsoft. This forum will follow your answers.
Thanks so much *
Will always look for your responses to my questions. On the web it
said it cant be done. takes hours to look at web pages, to a simple
question and waste all your time.
Im going to windows 7 , have allways used microsoft products no matter
what even if coplicated.
Making $150,000 a year on ebay, Bosch web sales, All products tools
to appliances from northwestpowertools.
Chicago good salesmen but had to learn computers on my own now work
from home, 6yrs. because of microsoft products.
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (WLMail)
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't recieve emails for last 2 days
- Next by Date: Re: Message cannot be sent...
- Previous by thread: Font default in windows mail it worked gary set to 12
- Next by thread: wrong address