Re: Font default in windows mail it worked gary set to 12

You're very welcome. Thanks for the kudos.

"Guch" <tgnet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:63375105-0843-43aa-b541-65a408411253@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great gary worked per your instructions, so hard to get answers from
microsoft. This forum will follow your answers.

Thanks so much *

Will always look for your responses to my questions. On the web it
said it cant be done. takes hours to look at web pages, to a simple
question and waste all your time.

Im going to windows 7 , have allways used microsoft products no matter
what even if coplicated.

Making $150,000 a year on ebay, Bosch web sales, All products tools
to appliances from northwestpowertools.
Chicago good salesmen but had to learn computers on my own now work
from home, 6yrs. because of microsoft products.

Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (WLMail)

  • Re: Reading Email while onLine
    ... Sandi Hardmeier, Microsoft MVP is STILL out there trying to ... >> I actually raised a substantive and new security issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Reading Email while onLine
    ... Sandi Hardmeier, Microsoft MVP is STILL out there trying to ... >> I actually raised a substantive and new security issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Wandering Lines
    ... A Style is simply a name given to a collection of formatting. ... each kind of paragraph is the way you want it. ... Normal anything in Word is Microsoft Euphemism ... Microsoft MVP, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Intellipoint Software > 5.5 causes screen flickering
    ... Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP ... I did update to intellipoint v.6.0, with no change in the flickering. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Word 2000 problems/errors
    ... BUT once I went back to Microsoft ... Error Starting Programs Due to Missing Installer ... >>Suzanne S. Barnhill ... >>Microsoft MVP ...