Program availability

My Windows Vista system came with Windows Mail installed and I must say that it satisfies my needs completely. Ours is a home computer that is used by my wife and myself. Together we receive less than 20 e-mail messages per day. .
I notice that Windows 7 does not include any e-mail program at all, so I was wondering about the future of Windows Mail. Do you think it will be supported in the future? Even Windows Live Mail is complicated for us "Old Timers". I guess I would like to see Windows Mail go on forever.
Thanks for your thoughts
Gene L.

  • Using Windows Live and Mac Mail on Separate Computers
    ... I use Mail on my Mac desktop and Windows Mail on my laptop PC. ... When I download an e-mail message from Comcast via Windows Mail, ... Before I began using Windows Mail, my incoming e-mail messages were saved on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Move to Icon no longer works
    ... Running Vista 64 bit Home Premium with Windows Mail. ... I must now right click on the Header and select copy to ... in order to move e-mail messages to the Inbox Folders ...
  • Re: Program availability
    ... Ours is a home computer that is used by my ... wife and myself. ... Together we receive less than 20 e-mail messages per day. ... I guess I would like to see Windows Mail go on forever. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Cannot print e-mails
    ... I can receive e-mail messages and but cannot print the messages. ... the Windows Mail locks up and will not respond when I click ... from there....so it is probably not a printer problem or a general computer ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • E-mail folders not recognized
    ... I have created various sub-folders in my Windows Mail account to ... categorize / organize my e-mail messages by topic. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)