Program availability

My Windows Vista system came with Windows Mail installed and I must say that it satisfies my needs completely. Ours is a home computer that is used by my wife and myself. Together we receive less than 20 e-mail messages per day. .
I notice that Windows 7 does not include any e-mail program at all, so I was wondering about the future of Windows Mail. Do you think it will be supported in the future? Even Windows Live Mail is complicated for us "Old Timers". I guess I would like to see Windows Mail go on forever.
Thanks for your thoughts
Gene L.

.