Re: Can't recieve emails for last 2 days

Yes I checked there and there are no emails since monday. I sent one to
myself yesterday from my work email. It doesn't show up at the website or my
home email.

I did notice when I went to tools> connections there is nothing there. I
am on cable through my TV cable provider. Should I call them and see if they
can help??

Thank you.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Have you tried sending a message to yourself? Does it arrive in your Inbox?

When you go to your webmail (http://mail.nctv.com ) are there messages
waiting to be downloaded?

"Lisa" <Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8DB71AC3-7F5D-4201-81BE-4D7E454CBD3C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That is what is weird-there is no error message. I see the box pop up saying
recieving messages the green bar goes half way across. Then I see it flash
"disconnecting". No new emails. This morning I sent two messages, that seem
to go out OK.

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Lisa

Post the error message as per verbatim when the issue happens

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Lisa" <Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello I have had this same email account for years. Suddenly it isn't
downloading emails. I hit send/recieve button and it acts like it is
checking. A window pops up -It says recieving-then before it actually gets
them it disconnects and there is nothing new since the 3rd of May. Any
ideas? I haven't done anything new as far as I remeber. I have cable TV
highspeed.

I'll check back this thread. Thanks