Re: Can't recieve emails for last 2 days

Yes I checked there and there are no emails since monday. I sent one to
myself yesterday from my work email. It doesn't show up at the website or my
home email.

I did notice when I went to tools> connections there is nothing there. I
am on cable through my TV cable provider. Should I call them and see if they
can help??

Thank you.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Have you tried sending a message to yourself? Does it arrive in your Inbox?

When you go to your webmail (http://mail.nctv.com ) are there messages
waiting to be downloaded?

"Lisa" <Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8DB71AC3-7F5D-4201-81BE-4D7E454CBD3C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That is what is weird-there is no error message. I see the box pop up saying
recieving messages the green bar goes half way across. Then I see it flash
"disconnecting". No new emails. This morning I sent two messages, that seem
to go out OK.

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Lisa

Post the error message as per verbatim when the issue happens

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Lisa" <Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello I have had this same email account for years. Suddenly it isn't
downloading emails. I hit send/recieve button and it acts like it is
checking. A window pops up -It says recieving-then before it actually gets
them it disconnects and there is nothing new since the 3rd of May. Any
ideas? I haven't done anything new as far as I remeber. I have cable TV
highspeed.

I'll check back this thread. Thanks

  • Re: email problems
    ... messages and duplicated emails but that seems to have been resolved with the ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... I tried backing up myemails to a folder and deleting ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: can send but cant recieve
    ... If you still get an error message after doing that, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Kaspersky and have changed it to not scan my POP3 emails or emails sent or ... Port 995 is not to be used for sending. ...
    ... 995, Secure: Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Kaspersky and have changed it to not scan my POP3 emails or emails sent or ... Port 995 is not to be used for sending. ...
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... "disconnecting". ... No new emails. ... downloading emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: can send but cant recieve
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... it, restart Windows Mail, then recreate the account. ... Kaspersky and have changed it to not scan my POP3 emails or emails sent or ... Port 995 is not to be used for sending. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)