RE: e-mail problems

"Verne" wrote:

I am having trouble sending e-mail. I keep getting an error message that
says"Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network
errors. How do I fix this?

  • Re: help
    ... hey wat s up ... to non-network errors." ... how do i fix this? ... Im using us.army.mil server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: e-mail problems
    ... says"Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network ... How do I fix this? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: e-mail problems
    ... says"Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network ... How do I fix this? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • IMAP setup error message
    ... Here is my complete error message: ... Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network ...