Re: wrong address

"Juan Carlos" <reikidom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23aVa7GV7KHA.5808@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I correct my Windows Mail address?

Tools Menu>Accounts>General tab, ensure it is correct there
Server Tab, ensure it is correct there too.

reikidom@xxxxxxxxxxx change to reikidom@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Trouble with windows email
    ... The above describes settings for OE, but WM is exactly the same. ... At first glance you have the incorrect server entered on the server tab, ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Newsgroups & Headers
    ... two mentioned icons to be useable, but how do I have a newsgroup listed to ... msnews.microsoft.com on the server tab. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
  • Re: Newsgroups & Headers
    ... two mentioned icons to be useable, but how do I have a newsgroup listed to ... msnews.microsoft.com on the server tab. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
  • Re: Script Error-How to Repair Windows Mail
    ... Signature Flags in the right pane, give it a value of 3. ... MS-MVP: Mail. ... [DTS] ... Karen, just to be sure that you have the Sig setting correct, only the top 1 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Question about Windows Mail encryption and digital signature
    ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ... "mac" wrote: ... encrypted and that it doesn't have a digital signature for my outgoing ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)