--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"c300man" <c300man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:98771962-1D9D-4B25-9E58-A14BF6D769BF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you Bruce,

That works for me.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

You can't change that. What you can do is check the messages source,
(Ctrl+F3), of the message in Sent Items to see the recipients.
--

> When I use the Bcc option for sending an email the recipients do not
> show up
> when I pull up the email from my 'Sent' folder. How do I change > that?
> Often
> times I like to know who I have sent an email to. Thanks.

  • Re: Need help with Windows Mail sending email
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... recipients, or all recipients? ... Which antivirus did you 'delete'? ... little closer after not getting replies from several email I had sent out. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Is there a maximum number of message recipients
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I see from an earlier posting that you are retired. ... recipients including copied to is probably 20. ... If nobody can provide a general explanation I will send off a test e-mail to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Need help with Windows Mail sending email
    ... It isn't clear to me why a receive setting in webmail would affect your ability ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... recipients, or all recipients? ... little closer after not getting replies from several email I had sent out. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Use of Bcc with Windows mail
    ... of the message in Sent Items to see the recipients. ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... when I pull up the email from my 'Sent' folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Group Mail
    ... I strongly believe one of your recipients are automatically forwarding to this address. ... I believe one of you has their server set to forward to this address and she would like it removed and I want to respect her wishes. ... MS-MVP [Mail] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)