Re: Use of Bcc with Windows mail

Thank you Bruce,

That works for me.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

You can't change that. What you can do is check the messages source,
(Ctrl+F3), of the message in Sent Items to see the recipients.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"c300man" <c300man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When I use the Bcc option for sending an email the recipients do not
show up
when I pull up the email from my 'Sent' folder. How do I change that?
Often
times I like to know who I have sent an email to. Thanks.

  • Use of Bcc with Windows mail
    ... When I use the Bcc option for sending an email the recipients do not show up ... when I pull up the email from my 'Sent' folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Use of Bcc with Windows mail
    ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... of the message in Sent Items to see the recipients. ... > when I pull up the email from my 'Sent' folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Use of Bcc with Windows mail
    ... What you can do is check the messages source,, of the message in Sent Items to see the recipients. ... when I pull up the email from my 'Sent' folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Is there a maximum number of message recipients
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I see from an earlier posting that you are retired. ... recipients including copied to is probably 20. ... If nobody can provide a general explanation I will send off a test e-mail to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Need help with Windows Mail sending email
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... recipients, or all recipients? ... Which antivirus did you 'delete'? ... little closer after not getting replies from several email I had sent out. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)