Re: Keep mail on orginal mail server and windows mail

In Windows Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select your mail account,
Properties, Advanced, select "Leave a copy of messages on server."

"bjendrey" <bjendrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E6B86C9D-02F5-460D-834F-96240B02F4A4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to figure out why I cannot keep my e-mail on the original server
(yahoo) and see it in my windows mail window only when I am at that
particular computer. I need to have it on both. Any suggestions?

  • Re: Unable to send/receive mail
    ... until you delete the account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate the account. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email from Windows Mail Live
    ... or I can help you to get Windows Mail working for you. ... I am fine using Yahoo mail with my IE browser...no problems there. ... The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's ... Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Solution
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not received ... do you know if the 'my server requires authentication' box should ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail Error
    ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers. ... Enable the "My server requires authentication" option. ... Windows Mail uses the same settings as Outlook Express. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: sending and receiving email
    ... Normally that error would be corrected by enabling the "My server ... restart Windows Mail then recreate the account. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... The authentication setting might not be ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)